Sky of Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:22 pm by Elta

» Loner's Pride. (Open)
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:41 am by Kelta

» extinction! (Please vote)
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 am by Elta

» Active Characters
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:59 pm by Elta

» Eireytkos, one of blood
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:58 am by Yin

» Whee!!! Ideas!
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:16 pm by Yin

» The World Below.
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:46 pm by Elta

» Yin's Locker
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm by Yin

» Nexus, Agilis General (WIP)
Loner's Pride. (Open) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm by FlthyCasul

Word Count

Word Length: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:18 pm
Affiliates
Our Button:
Loner's Pride. (Open) 15c96f
Our Affiliates
Loner's Pride. (Open) PNRj9qu

Loner's Pride. (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Loner's Pride. (Open) Empty Loner's Pride. (Open)

Post by Elta Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Elta slithered through the dank forest. It was warm, though more because of the climate spell than because of its location on the equator. The tall columns that held up the sky visible over the trees. Elta was following the road to a nearby inn. She often traveled, creating little trinkets or selling prey and pretty minerals to those who found them interesting, or for a meal and a good night's sleep. Most rouge Agilis did this, Elta included. Besides, maybe she could snatch up some information on the current happenings. In such a rapidly progressing world, such news was always good to see. Bored of walking, she decided to spice things up a little. Climbing a tree, she leaped across the foliage. Jumping through the trees. Being on the road meant being athletic, in case the police decided they didn't like you. Or the Screamers above got hungry enough to try to take a piece out of her. She shuddered a little at the thought. She was no match for one in her human form. Spotting the inn, she climbed down to stand in front of the entrance. The turquoise mist that provided light for the plants floated above the treeline. She opened the door to the inn and entered. She was near the capitol city, but not too near. Though the highway wasn't far away, she was right here. Taking out some hard earned money, she signed into the dimly lit reception area, and walked over to the bar. Sitting in a stool, she requested some coffee (They didn't JUST serve beer.) And watched the area nervously. Sometimes city Agilis took a rest stop at an inn. Elta didn't like city Agilis, who generally saw rouges as crooks and exiles, when Elta had, though what she did was terrible, was something she did out of blind rage, which fire Agilis are prone to. She hunched her back and sipped her coffee.

((Note:The inn is shabby and mostly wooden. Excluding the t.v., it is kind of medieval.))
Elta
Elta
Admin

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Loner's Pride. (Open) Empty Re: Loner's Pride. (Open)

Post by Yin Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Yin plodded through the woods, her feet thumping lightly in the dust. She was in her human form at the moment, feeling that a half-shifted form would do her no good on the road. If anything, it would make her stand out in the face of theives and the like. She had no real desire to fight anyway. Sighing, Yin blinked, and glanced around. She'd originally gone to check on her clan's small village-like home area, about ten miles away from the main city. All the males there, though, seemed fine. The last dredges of disease were gone from the homestead, it seemed. It made her happy, at least, though her face would never reveal that fact.

Now, she was heading back. Her cousin, Revi, had told her that there was an inn along this road that she'd be able to safely stay at overnight. Of course, she'd walked the whole way. Living in the big city didnt give her much need for a car. That, and it was better to walk. It would help her keep healthy. The inn came in sight, a stout little building among the trees. Yin sighed in relief, gripping her spear tughtly and hoisting it up over her shoulders, letting her arms flop over it. She walked staight inside, pausing only a moment to wipe her feet by the door. This place seemee a bit... rustic, but she knew Revi liked the more rustic things. She should have expected it, honestly. It took her only a moment to check in, and then move over to the bar, hopping onto the stoll and letting out a relieved sigh. She wasnt fond of being in her fully human form, and hopefully soon she'd be able to let loose some. Of course, that was after she figured out if there were any dangerous agilis in the building. An advisor stolling in would probably seem like payday to them. It didnt helo that she was probably the most easily identified of the advisors, considering her usual appearance. "Tea," she said simply to the barman. "Whatever you have."
Yin
Yin
Admin

Female Posts : 52

https://skyofstones.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:26 am

Elta looked at the person next to her. She seemed familiar, perhaps someone of importance in one of the cities? She wasn't sure. This was not the best thing that could happen at an inn. Arching an eyebrow, Elta took another sip. The t.v. was explaining something about a fire in a popular restaurant. Not something important enough to interest her. There would be little talk of it. A small amount of smoke puffed out of her mouth. Even in human form, she often let loose puffs of smoke when she was bored or irritated. Deciding that a little conversation couldn't hurt, she said, "Hey, what's your name, and why did you come here?" She waved her arm nonchalantly around the inn. Although she was trying to be friendly, she was a little worried she sounded like an interrogator than someone trying to start a conversation.
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:35 am

While she waited for her tea, the word "fire" caught Yin's ear, and she span around, her bicolored gaze locking on the TV for a moment, watching carefully. She sat for a moment, watching the report, and committing what she saw to memory. The Minister may want to know about that later, so it was best that she had some idea about it. She only paused when another voice spoke to her, taking her attention away from the news. Turning in her chair once more, Yin looked at Elta silently. This one seemed... strange, in the least. She didn't seem very dangerous, however. Yin could tell she at least seemed wary of her, which was probably a good idea. The tea was set down next to her, and Yin nodded at the bartender, picking up the cup in both hands to soak in the warmth. "My name is Yin," she replied, her voice revealing only a simple, polite tone, and nothing else. She paused to take a sip of the drink, blinking slowly once as she did so, her gaze never leaving Elta. After swallowing, she licked her lips once, and spoke again. "I'm heading home from a family visit." she figured that was a good enough reply, for one who seemed questionable as Elta did. Internally, however, Yin decided she would stay a full human until she reached her room for the night.
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Elta arched an eyebrow. Yin, an advisor in a shabby inn like this. Finishing her coffee, she looked over at the bartender and tapped the table. When he came over, Elta asked for some meat, any would do, really, and they vanished, presumably to prepare her meal. She looked at the t.v. again. It showed images of the fire before it was put out. She scoffed, and puffed a larger cloud of smoke. That fire was nothing. At least, compared to her it wasn't. She had, though accidentally, blown up a whole school when she accidentally set herself on fire. "I'm here because I travel. I'm a rouge, life of freedom. I can fly without worrying about bumping into other Agilis. I'm here because I have no permanent home." She was feeling a little bolder now. Despite the rumors of Yin being a strange Agilis, she knew she was stronger. Nothing beat a Celestial Wyrm. Not even a Screamer. It was their numbers that caused problems. "What Agilis are you? I've seen rumors that you're a strange type of Agilis. No need to ask where. You hear a lot of things on the road. Though personally, I'm not one for rumors."

Last edited by Elta on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:06 pm

((Lol, Yin is an advisor))

After she gave her answer, Yin began to sip her tea idly, watching the TV with a devoid expression, taking in any information she deemed useful for later use. The more bored part of her mind heard Elta order, and approved. Not many people these days completely took to their animal side, and ate what they should. In fact, many people bothered her about her habit of shunning vegetables and sticking with fish and meat. It was nice to see someone who followed at least part of the same view she did. Turning back to the counter, she set her, now empty, cup down. The girl began to speak again, and Yin glanced over at her. So, a rogue, huh? Yin just hoped she hadn't done anything worthy of Yin reporting her for. Of course, Yin hadn't been expecting to be asked what her shift was. She usually walked around half-shifted, so it wasn't much of a question. Though, she was human now, which she kept forgetting, for some reason. Blinking once, Yin replied in a monotone, "A type of fox," she replied simply, wary. She'd rather keep her complete identity in somewhat of a wrap if this person was a rogue.
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Elta raised an eyebrow at Yin. Wary... So, it was indeed possible that the rumors WERE true. There was something unusual about Yin. Or perhaps she was just nervous. After all, she was in the presence of a rouge. Did she know what Elta was? What Elta had done? She doubted it, but toughened her guard all the same. If an adviser thought Elta had tried to murder several hundred people in one go... even a celestial wyrm might find a group of elite mercenaries tough to handle. Driving those thoughts out of her head, she noticed her chicken had arrived. Digging in, she watched Yin from out of the corner of her eye. What if Yin had been there, on that day? Loads of people went to that school. No. She would have recognized here. Trying to continue the conversation, she said, "I'm a... well, I tend to keep it secret. So... what do you do for a living...?"

((Imagine if Yin recognized Elta from one of the news reports but didn't know what type of Agilis Elta was?))
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelta Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:11 pm

(I'm just gonna hop in here...)

Watching from the shade of the forest I saw an inn, not modern by today's standards. I twitched my nose, looking around to see how many people were around. A few minutes ago I saw two enter the building, so why shouldn't I? I thought a second, wondering if I did any crimes in this town. 'Ha, like I'd remember.' I thought, rolling my eyes with a slight laugh. I looked down the street, seeing if anyone else was around. Not seeing anyone I walked, shifting into my human forum. I hid a knife in the fold of my black coat, just in case. I smiled, walking into the inn and taking a seat on the couch. I watched the TV while glancing at the two having drinks, acting like she wasn't observing them. Bored of the TV I grabbed a newspaper (If they had one) and mindlessly skimmed over it, seeing a headline of a thief around. 'Hmm, they don't know my name and couldn't bother to put a picture up, funny.' I thought with a smile. I got distracted, noticing they mentioned a knife. I laughed, reaching and taking it out. The knife wasn't even of high quality, if I wanted to I could've paid for it. But, running was a lot better. I read more, glad I didn't have any drink with me of I'd spit it out. "What!" I cried with anger in my voice. I stabbed through the paper and into the table, through the paragraph. A recent discovery has been found, that the thief has killed Mark and Accalia Ambross. We are all in grief for them. I crossed my arms and put my left leg over my right. How dare they say I killed them. I already knew they died, the newspaper was old. But I didn't, the army did. I looked out of the window with an angry glare.

(Umm... Sorry for the abrupt entrance XD)
Kelta
Kelta

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Yin could see that this girl seemed... nervous of her, to say the least. She wasnt wuite sure why they were playing some sort of question game, though. It wasnt as if Yin was going to give out any compromising information. Nope, not on her life. Ignoring the sound of a door opening behind her, she turned, fixing a cool gaze on Elta, and trying to show some anger in her eyes. She was still working on facial expressions. They never came out right. They just made her look bored. "Why are you so interested in me, may I ask?" she said, her voice slightly hard. She , and turned her head, staring at the new person, who was now glaring at the table, where a knife stuck up, quivering slightly. Yin narrowed her eyes at Kelta, trying to see her better. Something about this girl seemed extremely familiar...
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Elta made a small half smile. Yin seemed angry now. How cute. If Yin picked a fight with her, she'd be in for a surprise. No legendary creature could beat a dragon! Let alone a Celestial Wyrm! "Just... making conversation." Finishing her chicken, she tipped the bar-tender and left to go sit on the couch. Pushing the other person aside, she sat down, continuing to watch t.v. The other person on the couch seemed familiar. How strange. Probably someone on the news. Relaxing, she watched as the newscaster went over the stock exchange. How dull. Even more boring than the fire. She watched the knife hit the table and saw the person next to her had a look of fury on her face. Someone to avoid, defiantly. She rolled her eyes and snorted. The news was pathetic! She huffed a large puff of smoke, which drifted slowly towards Yin. "Oops." said Elta, grinning a little.
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelta Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:30 pm

I tried to ignore the fact that one of the people came over to sit on the couch. I got up and hastily ordered some hot chocolate, a childhood favorite. I also ordered some elk meet with blueberries. I still couldn't get over the fact that I've never seen that, and that they blamed me for their death. That was what, 11 years old now? Why would they even have it here! I growled, taking my hot chocolate and took a sip with my face still showing anger. I still listened to the two, wondering how the other one would react to the smoke.
Kelta
Kelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:16 am

Yin, upon Elta's removal from the bar, blinked somewhat boredly. Shaking her head, she turned back to the bar and nodded to the bartender, who'd refilled her tea. She ignored the news now, finding stocks to be a boring enterprise. She heard one of the two by the TV get up, but didn't move, lifting her cup to take a sip. That sip ended up being spoiled as she breathed in a breath of pure smoke. Eyes widening slightly, Yin set down her cup hurriedly, closing her eyes and coughing as quietly as she could. She didnt want to give this girl the satisfaction. The yellow eye, however, flickered red for a mere moment, betraying her irritation. Once the coughing subsided, she picked up her tea again, taking a gulp to clear her throat. Then, Yin glanced over at Kelta, who'd seated herself nearby. The girl seemed angry... and Yin still couldnt shake the familiar feeling she got from her. It was bothersome, really. "Is something wrong?" Yin asked, attempting to make her voice sound friendly. She deliberately ignored Elta.
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:46 am

Elta took out her sketch book and began to draw. It was a picture of a Celestial wyrm who had set itself on fire. More importantly, it was a picture of her, what she had looked like when she had burned down the school. In the background, she added a few people running for their lives. Her friends and enemies. Former friends, that is, a rouge has no friends. She thought. In her moment of fury, she had destroyed her dreams, hopes, and life with one burst of fire. But there was no going back, now that it was done. She laid down horozontly, and proceeded to drift of to sleep, only to be shaken out of it by a sudden bar-fight. This was FAR more interesting then the stock exchange! She watched the two men grapple with each other with rapt attention. Something was FINALLY happening! She jumped onto the stairs behind her, hanging on the railing above the couch. She liked this new vantage point, she could see everything!
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelta Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:47 am

I listened in, drinking my hot chocolate down to half before my meal came out. The reaction wasn't what I expected but I didn't really care for the reaction. I took a few blueberries and put them into my mouth before the person next to me asked what was wrong. I was about to reply with 'Just some stupid thing that happened 11 years ago that I'm getting blamed for now,' but before I could the bar fight started. Guys, of course. I sighed, looking back up at the two making a big mess. I took my elk and ripped it, eating the part that ripped in my mouth and putting the meat in my hand back on the table. They were making a lot of noise, it was annoying.
Kelta
Kelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:33 pm

As Elta watched, the fight was broken up by the bartender, and both guys were kicked out, so Elta returned to the couch, glancing up in surprise when a t.v. reporter mentioned her name. "We suspect that the restaurant fire was caused by none other than Elta 'Sunfire'. Though her Agilis is unknown, we DO know that she is responsible for the burning of the school she attended. She is a dangerous criminal, able to defeat multiple moderators in one go. It is strongly recommended that you remain alert and report any signs of her straight to the HEAD MODERATOR. Do NOT take her on by yourself." As the report ended and a picture of her appeared on the screen, the inn went silent, with everyone shifting their gaze to her. "Oh come on, I was no where NEAR that place! I never venture into the city!" Then she bolted, shooting out into the mist-light. Looking around, she considered morphing. No, too risky. Instead, she continued along the road, pausing every now and then to look behind her. She wasn't that scared, she was strong, and she knew it, but still, better to leave now.
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Of all the things Yin had been expecting, one of them was definitely not a barfight. The Agilis jumped to her feet, her eyes narrowing at them. It took only a moment for her body to shimmer slightly, and then for her tails to appear. They waved in the air slightly, all moving different directions. That original shift seemed to be pointless, however, as the barman quickly broke the fight and sent both off them out. Nodding slightly, and half forgetting her current form, she sat back down, instinctively adjusting so that she could sit comfortably with all of the tails. Yin glanced over at the other girl at the bar, who'd never answered her, and was now chewing rather angrily. Making no comment, Yin instead looked at the TV, seeing that the stocks had turned off. Something about a school fire... of course. She'd studied some of that to make a report for the minister. Of course, when the woman who'd so avidly attempted a game of twenty questions popped on the screen, and that same woman jumped up, screamed her innocence, and left, Yin groaned mentally in irritation. Slamming some coins down, she stood, and shifted again, fallijg to the floor as her purple and white Peace Form. Blinking once at Kelta with a last curious thought as to who she was, Yin took off, jumping onto the bar and out the window, landing nicely on the grass before slipping into the trees. If there was one thing her Peace form has always been good at, it was it's size and stealth that allowed her to go unseen.
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelta Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:49 pm

I watched as the woman sitting at the bar jumped up and changed into a... Person with nine tails? What was going on. I glanced up, seeing about how the bartender was stopping it and kicking them both out. I was glad it was over and was about to answer her again if it wasn't for the person yelling about something on the TV, then watched the nine-tailed person slam some coins down and jump out a window in a nine tailed fox forum... What was she? Either way, I wasn't going to let this crazy fun got to waste. I finished my meat and berries quickly before putting some coins down and leaping over a couch to grab my knife. I smiled, running out of the door and shifting into my wolf as I bounded into the forest and quietly ran after her to watch. After I came upon where she was I shifted back, putting my knife back into the pocket in my coat. I stayed in the shadows, wondering what she did. Either way, it was cool and this was fun. I wondered what the nine-tailed was going to do and if I should be getting involved or not.
Kelta
Kelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Elta snarled as the wolf came. "Come to catch me, little wolf? Think you're up for the job?" She grinned, ready to transform into her other form, but not yet, it would give too much information. Instead, she gave a tremendous, in-human roar. The sound echoed of the trees. Hunching her back, she prepared, in-case of an attack. Feeling like she was being watched, she sniffed around, but the fruits in the tree she was under disguised all smells, and she could hear nothing. Or maybe it was just her human form did not have a good sense of smell. Her eyes darkened to deep navy and she flexed her hands like they were talons. "So... little wolfie... do you really think you can stand against me? Let me tell you, on the hierarchy, you are NOTHING." Some of her pride was starting to creep into her speech, anger and confidence and arrogance, all at once. But if she had one disadvantage, it was that she didn't notice Yin sneaking up behind her.
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:32 am

When Elta called out to a "wolf", Yin momentarily froze in place, one paw in the air. She sniffed twice, and realized that the girl from the bar had followed them. Though, she seemed to be helping covering Yin at the moment, so she didnt reply. Yin crouched down, keeping low in the bushes. It had plainly said in the news to not engage, and to contact the Head Moderator. She'd call him after this, but for now, she'd do her best to simply find any information she could on this Elta person. It'd be best if she could find the shift, but at the same time, she couldn't get hurt. She still had Chesh and Nina at home by themselves, though she had a coworker keeping an eye on them. So, for now, the ninetails stayed put, even her tails, usually constantly moving, coming to a complete stop.
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:27 am

Elta snarled at Kelta, then, back hunched ran through the trees, tripping over a fluffy white fox with nine tails. She had never seen such a creature. snatching at it, she looked it over curiously before losing interest and dropping it unceremoniously and snapping a picture with her phone. She continued on, this time walking, and looking around to see if there were others. Then she stopped. "Wait..." What if it was an agilis in disguise? It was quite possible as she HAD heard of nine tailed fox Agilis... hmmm. She whipped around and shot back towards the creature. "She's dangerous... that one, nevah heard a shift like it. Some say she can become a strange dog-like animal..." Elta remembered that conversation. With a snarl, she roared "YIN!" A blind guess, really, for all Elta knew, Yin was a Jackal Agilis. But, if she was right, that meant she had something against Yin. She searched for the fluffy tails and fuzzy white body. "I know what you are, city Agilis! You'd be more use as a pile of ashes, but who am I to decide your fate? Now come here you mutant dog-thing! And tell me, what ARE you?" She cursed under her breath and hid, not very well, but well enough, silent in the branches of a tree, watching... waiting.

((Yin, you can say you scurried off before Elta could grab her, and I'll edit so it said she just took the picture.))
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelta Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:17 pm

I watched as she noticed me, I wasn't trying hard to hide but she still did. I never wanted to fight but I wouldn't turn it down. I was about to let out a snarl when she roared... A roar that no human should be able to make. I cringed, stepping back. What did she mean about I was nothing compared to her? She must be a lioness Agilis, she couldn't be anything higher. Luckily she ran, not paying me any attention anymore. Either way, this was interesting, so I shifted back and lightly padded behind, seeing she picked up a nine-tailed fox. 'So that's what she was.' I thought, interest growing. I shifted my direction, going back into the forest and hiding under a rotting log but still watching what was going on.
Kelta
Kelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:14 pm

Yin had heard Elta running, but she had had no time to get out of the way. So, when Elta tripped over her, stepping on one of her tails in the process. Yin let out a little squeak of pain, starting to dart off, only to get grabbed around her midriff and lifted into the air. Eyes widening, Yin wiggled a moment in protest before going limp, looking at Elta almost boredly before she was dropped to the ground, landing easily on her feet. She saw a flash, and looked curiously at Elta, who was now holding up a phone. Inwardly, Yin bristled slightly. She wasn't a museum exhibit! How dare she just take pictures of her like that! She turned her head away from the offending Agilis, leaning down to lick the tail that had been stepped on. With hope, if she just behaved like any regular creature, she could get away with it. Yin winced slightly when her paw brushed the part that had been squashed, but shook her head, simply standing and whisking all of her tails behind her. She'd bandage it later, when she was in her half-shifted form. Of course, then there was a yell from Elta behind her, and Yin jumped slightly, her fur puffing out some like a cat's would. Darting forward, she escaped through the trees. Seeing a rotting log ahead, the little kitsune darting underneath the log. She froze when she caught sight of Kelta, lowering her head slightly and revealing her teeth, but making no sound. At this point, she'd somehow gotten herself in a bind. It was a good thing she hadn't brought Chesh or Nina with her. Too much danger. She didn't answer Elta either, figuring that, no matter how she answered, she'd just get attacked.
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elta Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:11 pm

Elta, getting bored with the matter, left. Stepping swiftly through the trees. She was soon far away. She would find another inn. One that didn't have a tv. There were plenty of inns that housed criminals, you just had to know where to look.

~Short post is short.~
(This could count as the end of the rp, unless you want to continue it.)

Last edited by Elta on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Elta
Elta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:00 pm

((O.O Kelta and Yin are both hidden under a log. You couldn't have used her as a shield.))
Yin
Yin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelta Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:11 pm

(Kinda what I was thinking... But I decided to go with it... XD)
Kelta
Kelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum